Hydro Innovations provides a wide range of quality pumps in Australia to meet the requirements of many applications within the meat process industry that are essential for those in need of meat processing wastewater treatment options. Our systems can be configured to deliver simple, straightforward results – allowing companies to devote more time to their processing and less on their clean-ups. Our products offer safer, more cost effective tailored solutions in the following areas:
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Rugged and reliable, Gorman-Rupp pumps have large internal passages that enable them to handle ear tags, gloves and paunch pumping applications that would cause issues with most other pumps.
- Aerating Lagoons: By using Venturi-Aerators, asset owners can reduce WHS risks and lower maintenance costs when compared with surface mounted aerators. Venturi-Aerators can produce the desired level of mixing and dissolved oxygen with all the equipment located on the banks of lagoons/ponds, not in/on them.
- Grey water pumps with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series pumps. These pumps are self-priming with [limited] solids handling capabilities. They are high efficiency pumps with a removable inspection cover-plate.
- EDUR DAF pumps can replace the compressors and the air saturation vessels usually associated with DAF systems. This makes the system less complicated with less components and reduces maintenance costs.
- Blood Pumping is a tough application, but can be effectively done by either a Gorman-Rupp 10 Series pump, or a Ragazzini Peristaltic pump, or if air is available, with a Ramparts single acting air driven diaphragm pump.
- Bone and offal transfer The transportation of pre-broken bone and offal can be a costly area of production, which can be simplified and more cost effective using a Lamella pump from JS Proputec. Pre-broken product can be transported [un-manned] within fully enclosed pipelines.
- Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from experience gained from manufacturing pumps since 1927, EDUR centrifugal pumps are rugged in construction and high in efficiency.Built from 92 years experience, EDUR centrifugal pumps are rugged in construction, with hand finished open impellers.
- Lampo Emergency Response units are trailer mounted multi-purpose machines designed to speed up and simplify the deployment of emergency response equipment for municipalities, emergency services and contractors, using only one vehicle.