The EchoStorm water aerator from Gorman-Rupp offers the benefits of safety, reliability and ease of access to water aeration applications.
Because these units are mounted on the bank [instead of floating on the water or being submerged in it], access is much less complicated and safer, while delivering oxygen transfer outcomes.
The EchoStorm water aerator benefits::
- No cranes or row boats for maintenance
- Easily accessed
- Less downtime
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- Easily scalable and low cost of ownership
- Thorough mixing – no dead spots
- High SOTR (Standard Oxygen Transfer rate)
- Oxygenated water
These aeration units are used in conjunction with Gorman Rupp self-priming centrifugal pumps to deliver solutions for the following applications:
- Lagoon and basin water aerator
- Oxidation ditch aeration
- Lake destratification and algae control
- Odour control
- Sludge digestion
- Septage treatment
Our Team is available to answer your pump query within the hour
Hydro’s experts are standing by to help you get the best pump, aerators and genuine spare parts for your specific project.
(02) 9898 1800
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm