High Performance Centrifugal Pumps
Hydro Innovations are in a unique position to be able to offer centrifugal pumps from two very high quality manufacturers. Gorman-Rupp of the USA and EDUR Pumps from Germany, both offering performance, reliability, long service lives.
Gorman-Rupp have two series of pumps. Their “6500 Series” and their “VGH Series”. The VGH pumps for heavy duty service, pumping water and fuel based products [including ethanol], and the 6500 pumps for water or wastewater, with spherical solids handling capacities to 101mm.
EDUR have a wide range of specialist centrifugal pumps including their “Torque-Flow” series of vortex impeller pumps for handling solids up to 80mm, Industry-Block series for heavy duty pumping of water, effluent or corrosive fluids, and their excellent line of Multistage pumps for handling heavy duty high pressure applications for water or corrosive fluids.
Exclusive to Hydro Innovations
Hydro Innovations is proud to represent Gorman-Rupp in Australia. Gorman-Rupp is an American manufaturer that stands behind its products, with some of the best warranties in the industry. Their manufacturing processes, state-of-the-art facilities and rigorous testing standards result in a product you can reply upon in the toughest applications.
With a variety of sizes and operating ranges, Gorman-Rupp’s extensive range of centrifugal pumps are hard-working, dependable and an excelent choice for centrifugal pump applications.
Gorman-Rupp 6500 Series
Gorman-Rupp 6500 Series pumps have the following features:-
• Alloy steel shafts with stainless steel options
• Inspection/clean-out ports for solids-handling models
• Dual sight glasses for bearings and seals to inspect levels and clarity
• An “atmospheric vent” and dual lip seals to protect shaft and bearings
• Oversized bearings for longer life
• Double volute on larger models to balance radial loads
• Five-year warranty
• Flows to 940 Litres per second
• Heads to 160 metres
Gorman-Rupp VG/VGH Series
Gorman-Rupp VG Series are general purpose pumps used for handling clean fluids. Pumps are available with cast iron casings and impellers and are suitable for a variety of applications.
VHG Series are heavy-duty pumps used on a variety of applications, from clean fluids to dirty liquids and mild abrasives. The pumps feature a ductile iron casing, cast iron impeller with replaceable iron wear rings and hard-faced mechanical seals. VGH pumps are supplies with heavy-duty oil-lubricated bearing pedestals for V-belt driving to hit exact duty spots.
These pumps can produce flows to 300 Litres per second and heads to 150 metres.
Hydro Innovations is proud to represent EDUR Pumps in Australia. EDUR is a German pump manufacturer whose history dates back to 1927. EDUR build pumps to specification, with parts that are mostly carried in their inventory. Attention to detail and components like cast, machined and hand-finished impellers set EDUR apart.
Each EDUR pump is built to specification and tested prior to dispatch. Shaft seals range from single acting mechanical seals, double mechanical seals and magnetic drive systems.
Pump materials comprise cast iron [for water for example], all bronze [for sea water], stainless steels for process engineering, up to super duplex and Hastelloy for oil and gas industry specifications.
EDUR torque-flow pumps have recessed impellers and are used in water, wastewater and industrial applications. They have a compact close-coupled design and available in cast iron or stainless-steel construction materials. They are often chosen for their efficiency, economy and reliability. They have the following features:-
- Able to transport media containing solids [up to 80mm spheres]
- Able to handle liquids that foam
- Not susceptible to cavitation
- Provide low-pulsation for transporting media
- Optional abrasion resistant coatings
- Flows to 108 litres per second
- Heads to 61 mitres
- Operating pressure to 16 bar
- Solids content to 15%
Industry Bloc/Stainless Bloc
EDUR Industry Block pumps are close-coupled single-stage pumps available in cast iron, spheroidal graphite iron, bronze or stainless steel, along with a variety of shaft sealing arrangements. These pumps offer efficient, reliable, and long-lasting performance as well as the following features:-
- Axial thrust-free, open or load-relieved, closed impellers
- Low NPSH
- Ability to pump gas-loaded liquids
- Low-pulse operation
- Low noise
- Easy installation
- Flows to 165 litres per second
- Heads to 98 metres
- Temperature -50OC to +140OC
- Operating pressure to 16 bar
EDUR Mult-Stage pumps are available in horizontal or vertical configurations, in a variety of materials of construction, including cast iron, bronze, stainless steel, and super duplex. They are also available with a variety of sealing options. Pumps are used within the water, energy, cooling and liquified gas technologies. They offer reliable performance, long life cycles and the following features:-
- Axial thrust-free open, or load-relieved, closed impellers
- Compensation of radial forces due to diffuser elements in the ring housing
- Low NPSH
- Smooth low-pulse operation
- Flows to 47 litres per second
- Heads to 300 metres
- Operating pressures to 40 bar
- Operating temperature range -50OC to +160OC