The RamParts P Series range of single acting air driven diaphragm sludge pumps and slurry pumps take over where other pumps in Australia fail.
In applications where progressive cavity pumps or lobe pumps wear prematurely or double diaphragm pumps struggle, RamParts extra heavy duty sludge pumps step up.
- Advanced DRC (separate) Controllers
- Self priming to 6 metres
- Handle slurries to 70% solids by volume
- Superior solids handling design
- Run Dry indefinitely
- Dead-head without damage
- Re-build pumps for 15% of their purchase price (not 80% like some PD pumps)
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids, including a variety of diaphragm materials and sludge pump linings
- Automatic filter press feed control options
- Flows to 1200 litres per minute with models from 1½” through to 6”
- Heads to 65m
The Gorman-Rupp D Series range of mechanical diaphragm pumps are designed to pump sludge, slurry, mud and other heavy liquids. Both models (3D and 4D) are self-priming sludge pumps and available as “bare shaft” diaphragm pumps or mounted with electric motors.
- Self priming to 7.6m
- DuraBlue 1000 diaphragms for the 3” (75mm) pump
- Neoprene diaphragms for the 4” (100mm) pump
- Built-in flap valves
- Handles 57mm spherical solids
- Wheel kit standard on both models of sludge pump
- Available in 3” (75mm) and 4” (100mm) sizes
Our Team is available to answer your pump query within the hour
Hydro’s experts are standing by to help you get the best pump, aerators and genuine spare parts for your specific project.
(02) 9898 1800
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm