The Lampo emergency response trailer unit is designed to speed up and simplify the deployment of emergency response equipment for municipalities, emergency services and contractors.
- Enables deployment of multiple pieces of equipment, using only one vehicle.
- Diesel-driven power generator complete with variable frequency drive [VFD] powers a lighting tower and a rugged and reliable Gorman-Rupp pump.
- The cleverly designed unit can light up a work area while operators set up the self-priming pump or operate numerous electric tools from the power generator.
- The VFD allows for soft starting electrical equipment, including the pump, and can vary the speeds of these machines to suit the duty at hand. While all this is happening, the compressor can be driving air nibblers, air-operated nail guns, wrenches or tyre inflators.
- The Lampo units also come standard with an air compressor, discharge hose reel, suction hoses and a robust mounted toolbox.
The central components of the Lampo – the generator, VFD and lighting system are manufactured by quality equipment manufacturer, Euromacchine in Italy. They are housed in an acoustically rated enclosure constructed from powder-coated galvanised steel plates.
The Lampo emergency response unit are then mounted on an Australian heavy-duty built hot-dip galvanised double axle trailer and fitted with a self-priming Gorman-Rupp trash pump.
Our Team is available to answer your pump query within the hour
Hydro’s experts are standing by to help you get the best pump, aerators and genuine spare parts for your specific project.
(02) 9898 1800
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm