The Lampo emergency response trailer unit is designed to speed up and simplify the deployment of emergency response equipment for municipalities, emergency services and contractors.
- Enables deployment of multiple pieces of equipment, using only one vehicle.
- Diesel-driven power generator complete with variable frequency drive [VFD] powers a lighting tower and a rugged and reliable Gorman-Rupp pump.
- The cleverly designed unit can light up a work area while operators set up the self-priming pump or operate numerous electric tools from the power generator.
- The VFD allows for soft starting electrical equipment, including the pump, and can vary the speeds of these machines to suit the duty at hand. While all this is happening, the compressor can be driving air nibblers, air-operated nail guns, wrenches or tyre inflators.
- The Lampo units also come standard with an air compressor, discharge hose reel, suction hoses and a robust mounted toolbox.
The central components of the Lampo – the generator, VFD and lighting system are manufactured by quality equipment manufacturer, Euromacchine in Italy. They are housed in an acoustically rated enclosure constructed from powder-coated galvanised steel plates.
The Lampo emergency response unit are then mounted on an Australian heavy-duty built hot-dip galvanised double axle trailer and fitted with a self-priming Gorman-Rupp trash pump.
The SE1½B3-E.33 12V Gorman-Rupp pump is a 12 volt submersible pump, designed for use with a truck battery as a back-up unit in the event of power failure, or use in remote locations where electricity is not available.
- Lightweight (approx 15kg) aluminium construction
- 25kW 12 volt electric motor
- Operates approximately 45 minutes on fully charged 55 amp-hour battery
- 9m of battery cable with on/off switch supplied as standard
- Built-in carry handle
- 38mm discharge port
- Steel strainer built into submersible pump
- Thermal overload protected
The HO3/4A4-36DK Gorman-Rupp Pump is a high quality cast iron hand oscillating drum pump designed for the transfer of and dispensing of lubricating oils and other non-corrosive liquids which are compatible with pump component materials.
- Suction lift up to 4.5 metres
- Accurate measurement of fluids being pumped (0.38 litres per stroke)
- 23 litres per minute capacity (at 60 strokes per minute)
- Supplied with 1200mm of suction tube with 2” (50mm) bung adaptor
- Maximum pressure of 50 psi
- Maximum temperature of 48oC
- Buna-N Seal, Bronze Valves, Fibre Gaskets
- 19mm suction and discharge tube
The Gorman-Rupp engine driven pump is designed for applications which require high flow efficiency (even if heads are higher) and solids handling capability. Unlike the pressed aluminium housings with internal volutes, these Gorman-Rupp pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminium components.
- Suction lifts to 7.6 metres
- Petrol engine or diesel drive
- 2”, 3” and 4” sizes available
- Handle large solids (up to 50mm for the 4” pump)
- Flows to 38 litres per second
- Heads to 30 metres
- Removable cover-plate to access pump internals for inspection and/or blockage removal
Our Team is available to answer your pump query within the hour
Hydro’s experts are standing by to help you get the best pump, aerators and genuine spare parts for your specific project.
(02) 9898 1800
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm