Ragazzini Peristaltic Pump are at the cutting edge of “Hose Pump” design and have the features to make pumping easier. They consist of an elastomeric tube that is squeezed along its length by rollers that push the fluid contained within. This creates a gentle pumping action that doesn’t cause damage to the product. Further advantages include:
- Handle a range of applications including food products, abrasives, chemicals and solids
- High performance including pressures to 15 BAR, reversible flow, and suction lifts
- Easy maintenance including easy hose replacement and easy leak detection
- CIP with retractable rollers
- Greater operator safety
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- A variety of hose materials to handle food, pharmaceuticals, abrasive and/or corrosive fluids
The Gorman-Rupp G Series range of self priming positive displacement rotary gear pumps is designed to provide superior performance in the transfer of process fluids, unmatched in the industry. Available in Medium-Duty , Heavy-Duty and Extreme-Duty (abrasive service) models, pump materials include cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel.
G Series self priming pumps are manufactured with unique features that enable them to perform better and last longer on countless applications, providing quality and reliability that make the G Series the premier pump in the industry.
- An automatic idler pin lubrication system uses the pumped fluid to continuously cool and lubricate the idler pin and bush to reduce wear in this area.
- An internal seal cavity venting system provides a continuous flow of liquid through the seal area, ensuring cooling and reducing pressure. This reduces seal face
- load, increasing seal life.
- A deep “end-feed” area offers superior priming performance under low inlet pressure conditions and/or high viscosity liquids.
- Easy to service
- Viscosities to 440,000 cSt
- Pressures to 20.7 bar (300 psi)
- Flows to 2200 litres per minute
- Handle a variety of liquids , including highly viscous, high temperature and abrasive fluids
- Widest range of sealing options in the industry
- High strength material eliminates the need for special steel fittings traditionally needed for viscous applications.
- Widest range of housing ports
- Widest range of bushing materials
Our Team is available to answer your pump query within the hour
Hydro’s experts are standing by to help you get the best pump, aerators and genuine spare parts for your specific project.
(02) 9898 1800
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm