When things are running smoothly it’s easy to overlook common pump maintenance tasks and not complete regular inspections and check pump parts. But a neglected pump can cause major headaches and even plant shut-downs if it fails. A stitch in time, saves 9.
At Hydro Innovations, we carry plenty of spare parts, and can ship quickly, but prevention is better than cure. Remembering to do your routine checks can mean a more reliable pump, less downtime, and no frustrating shut downs.
Preventative Maintenance for your Gorman-Rupp pump – what you can do now:
- Change bearing and seal oils,
- Open the pump to look at the overall condition
- Replace worn parts
- Adjust clearances between impeller, wear plate and seal plate,
- Check the couplings and electric motor condition
Click here for more detailed information on
What we can do for you:
Our Regional Managers collectively have over 50 years of experience in pumps and related technologies, and can give you excellent tips on maintaining your Gorman-Rupp pump to its best capabilities.
NSW: Phil Rothheudt : 0410 529 856
VIC and TAS: Graeme Spence : 0404 450 531
QLD : Ron Watts : 0410 529 855
WA, SA and NT : Shaun Allgood 0425 128 191
- We can email you the O&M manual if you don’t have it
- We keep a large quantity of parts and complete pumps in stock. Call now on (02) 9898 1800 to place your order.