Hydro Innovations will be launching Ragazzini Pumps to the local Wine Industry at Australia’s leading wine trade exhibition, WineTech, next week, at Adelaide Convention Centre.
- Must and Lees pumping with a Ragazzini peristaltic pump offers a delicate pumping action with a range of features including CIP capabilities, early leak detection [to minimize product loss], and pump casings without lubricant [to minimize contamination]. Ragazzini peristaltic pumps offer a slow and gentle pumping action to handle shear sensitive and delicate fluids, making them ideal for the wine industry.
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Capable of priming to depths of 7.6m, Gorman-Rupp pumps are the safest for operators and a low maintenance alternative compared to other pumping types. No issues with grape stalks, gloves or anything else that finds its way into wastewater pits. Large solids handling capability and a large removable cover plate to allow access to pump internals, gives operators peace of mind.
- Aerating Lagoons can be more cost effective by Venturi-Aeration units. Mounting them on lagoon banks reduces installation costs, while producing dissolved oxygen at equal to or better than other kinetic aeration technologies. WHS issues are also greatly reduced, having a positive impact on morale and costs.
- DAF systems can be improved by using EDUR DAF pumps have no air saturation (pressure) vessel, means no maintenance and no yearly re-certification. No compressor means less energy consumption and less maintenance.
- Grey water pump with Gorman-Rupp self-priming Super U Series pumps. They are high head, so suitable for pumping long distances or for irrigation systems.
- Waste sludge and slurries can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle.
- Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from 92 years experience, EDUR centrifugal pumps are rugged in construction, with hand finished open impellers.
More information on Wine Industry Equipment here in our Hydro Innovations brochure.
Our Regional Manager for the area, Warwick Prestwood, is look forward to meeting and sharing product news with some new and familiar faces at the conference.