Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of quality pumps to meet the requirements of many applications within the Food and Beverage industry. Our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Built for dependable service and reliable re-priming capabilities, Gorman-Rupp pumps are also the safest wastewater pump alternative, being mounted high and dry above the wet well sump with no cranes or hoists needed for monitoring or maintenance.
- Food Process/Product pumping with a Gorman-Rupp rotary gear pump. Pump liquids [or pastes] with high temperatures, high viscosities, or high pressure requirements.
- Shear sensitive, delicate product or product with solid particles can be effectively pumped with a Ragazzini peristaltic pump. Hoses are available in food grade, chemical resistant and/or abrasion resistant materials. These peristaltic pumps are a breeze to service and they have a fast leak detection system. Because they use rollers, there is no need for lubrication fluid in the casing. As there is no casing fluid, and leaks are detected quickly, the likelihood of contamination is low, and product loss can be kept to a minimum if there is a hose failure. Sensitive products and/or products with solid particles can be pumped with confidence because of the peristaltic pump’s non-emulsifying action and the free tube-passage.
- DAF systems can be improved by using EDUR DAF pumps that eliminate the need of air saturation vessels and compressors.
- Grey water pumping with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series pumps. Self-priming pumps with high head capabilities, and high efficiency. Easy to monitor and service which means less down time for your food and beverage production.
- Links to Super U Waste sludge and slurries can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle to pump your thick viscous liquids.
- Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from 92 years experience, the EDUR centrifugal pump is rugged in construction, with hand finished open impellers. EDUR centrifugal and self priming centrifugal pumps are ideal when heads/pressures are high and the liquid is relatively clean. Manufactured to exacting standards in Germany, these pumps are built to deliver high performance year after year.
More information on Food and Beverage Pumping Equipment here in our Hydro Innovations brochure.