Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of quality pumps to meet the requirements of many applications within the Food and Beverage industry. Our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Built for dependable service and reliable re-priming capabilities, Gorman-Rupp pumps are also the safest wastewater pump alternative, being mounted high and dry above the wet well sump with no cranes or hoists needed for monitoring or maintenance.
- Food Process/Product pumping with a Gorman-Rupp rotary gear pump. Pump liquids [or pastes] with high temperatures, high viscosities, or high pressure requirements.
- Shear sensitive, delicate product or product with solid particles can be effectively pumped with a Ragazzini peristaltic pump. Hoses are available in food grade, chemical resistant and/or abrasion resistant materials. These peristaltic pumps are a breeze to service and they have a fast leak detection system. Because they use rollers, there is no need for lubrication fluid in the casing. As there is no casing fluid, and leaks are detected quickly, the likelihood of contamination is low, and product loss can be kept to a minimum if there is a hose failure. Sensitive products and/or products with solid particles can be pumped with confidence because of the peristaltic pump’s non-emulsifying action and the free tube-passage.
- Aerating Lagoons can be done from the banks of the lagoons with Venturi-Aeration units, without the need for boats or large cranes to access them. Using Gorman-Rupp pumps to self-prime from the lagoons, then provide the flow and pressure to the V-A units to produce the necessary levels of dissolved oxygen and mixing required.
- EDUR DAF pumps can replace the compressors, air saturation vessels and complicated controls usually associated with DAF systems. This can reduce capital costs and ongoing maintenance costs.
- Grey water pumping with Gorman-Rupp Self-priming Super U Series pumps is a good WHS choice. Mounted above the wet well, operators don’t need to open wet well lids, deploy safety screens or enter confined spaces. Pumps offer high heads, high efficiency and solids handling capability.
- Links to Super U Waste sludge and slurries can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle to pump your thick viscous liquids.
- Rely on EDUR centrifugal pumps for hot and cold water pumping applications. With high pressures and a wide range of pumping temperatures [-40OC to 140OC], EDUR pumps have got your application covered.
More information on Food and Beverage Pumping Equipment here in our Hydro Innovations brochure.