Come along and join Hydro Innovations for this special 2-day WIOA QLD event on 5th and 6th June 2019, as we exhibit our range of safer and more effective pumps suitable for the Water and Wastewater Industry.
Wednesday and Thursday
5th & 6th June 2019
Bundaberg Multiplex Sports & Convention Centre
1 Civic Ave, Bundaberg West QLD 4670
June 2019 WIOA Conference Goals
- Distribution of the latest “operational” technical and research based information through platform and poster presentations.
- Update of knowledge and skills plus network development by operations staff through interaction with fellow Water Industry employees.
- Provision of opportunities to view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment and systems with suppliers and trade consultants.
Hydro Innovations will be exhibiting at stands 38 & 39 and will be featuring the following products:
- Gorman-Rupp self priming wastewater pumps, including Gorman-Rupp’s latest solids handling sewage pumping technology. The “Eradicator Solids Management System” enables pumps to handle stringy materials such as rags and wet wipes.
- Ragazzini Peristaltic pumps for pumping a wide range of viscous products, including sludge, activated carbon, and chemicals dosing. Only one part is in contact with the fluid, so the operation is simple and the maintenance is uncomplicated and fast.
- EDUR DAF pumps to reduce capital costs and maintenance costs associated with conventional DAF systems. The pumps replace conventional pumps and don’t need compressors or air saturation vessels.
- Venturi Aerators are ideal for aerating tanks, lagoons, ponds or oxidisation ditches. Venturi Aerator units are mounted on the banks of lagoons or on the outside of tanks so they are easy to monitor and maintain. And they are much safer for operators who don’t need cranes or boats to access equipment.
We look forward to meeting and sharing product news with some new and familiar faces at the conference!