Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of heavy duty pumps in Australia to meet the requirements of Australian Industry. Whether for a power station, cement plant, asphalt plant or other, our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
• Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Capable of priming to depths of 7.6m, Gorman-Rupp pumps last longer, are easier to maintain and are safer and easier for operators to use. No cranes or opening of wet wells needed.
• Aerating Lagoons is made safer and more cost effective by Venturi Aerator units, “powered” by Gorman-Rupp pumps. Reduce odours, strip CO2 and increase pH, reducing chemical use and eliminate the need for cranes or boats to access equipment.
• Tanker Unloading can be done with Gorman-Rupp rotary gear pumps. Thin or viscous fluids can be transferred at rates up to 2200 litres per minute. A variety of materials of construction enable the handling of a very wide range of chemicals.
• Viscous liquids transfer, including lubricants, contaminated chemicals or fluids with solid particles can be done effectively with Ragazzini peristaltic pumps. A variety of tubular elements enable a wide variety of media to be transferred.
• DAF systems can be improved by using EDUR DAF pumps that eliminate the need [and on-going maintenance expense] of air saturation vessels and compressors.
• Grey water pumping with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series grey water pumps. Self priming pumps, with high head capabilities, and high efficiency. Easy to monitor and service.
• Waste chemical sludge can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle. A variety of linings enable the pumping of abrasive and/or corrosive media.
• Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from 92 years experience, the EDUR centrifugal pump is rugged in construction, with hand finished open impellers.