Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of heavy duty pumps in Australia to meet the requirements of Australian Industry. Whether for a power station, cement plant, asphalt plant or other, our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
• Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Capable of priming to depths of 7.6m, Gorman-Rupp pumps last longer, are easier to maintain and are safer and easier for operators to use. No cranes or opening of wet wells needed.
• Aerating Lagoons is made safer and more cost effective by Venturi-Aeration units, “powered” by Gorman-Rupp pumps. Reduce odours, strip CO2 and increase pH, reducing chemical use and eliminate the need for cranes or boats to access equipment.
• Tanker Unloading can be done with Gorman-Rupp rotary gear pumps. Thin or viscous fluids can be transferred at rates up to 2200 litres per minute. A variety of materials of construction enable the handling of a very wide range of chemicals.
• Viscous liquids transfer, including lubricants, contaminated chemicals or fluids with solid particles can be done effectively with Ragazzini peristaltic pumps. A variety of tubular elements enable a wide variety of media to be transferred.
• Grey water pumping can be cost efficient with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series self-priming pumps. They are easy to access, with features that enable operators to monitor in seconds and adjust internal clearances in a matter of minutes to keep pumps at peak operating efficiency.
• Waste chemical sludge can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle. A variety of linings enable the pumping of abrasive and/or corrosive media.
• EDUR Pumpenfabrik offers a wide range of single and multi-stage pumps for Hot and cold water applications. Heavy duty pumps are efficient, with hand finished impellers, high pressures and wide temperature coverage.