Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of heavy duty pumps in Australia to meet the requirements of the paper and packaging industry. Whether for a power station, cement plant, asphalt plant or other, our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Gorman-Rupp pumps have the materials of construction to handle the aggressive wastewater of the Paper and Packaging industry. Harder materials for abrasive applications and also various stainless steel alloys to handle the more corrosive environments.
- Aerating Lagoons can be done simply with Venturi-Aeration units. No need for compressors or blowers, and units can be mounted on the bank of the lagoon or pond. WHS issues are greatly reduced, while producing enough dissolved oxygen and mixing power to treat any size lagoon.
- Ragazzini peristaltic pumps can solve the various problems associated with dosing and transferring chemical additives. Ammonium peroxide, calcium sulphate, anti-foaming agents, hydrogen peroxide and potassium ferrocyanide can all be effectively transferred with the right hose element.
- EDUR DAF systems can remove much of the complications normally associated with DAF systems. With a DAF pump, you don’t need a compressor or air saturation [pressure] vessel. This removes the need for yearly pressure vessel inspections, improves WHS and lowers maintenance costs.
- Grey water pumping is easier and cost efficient with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series pumps. They can self-prime and re-prime, allowing them to be located “high and dry” above the wet well. They are high in efficiency and are easy to monitor and maintain.
- Waste chemical sludge can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle. A variety of linings enable the pumping of abrasive and/or corrosive media.
- Cold and Hot water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from 92 years experience, EDUR pumps are rugged and reliable with a wide range of pumping temperatures.