Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of heavy duty pumps in Australia to meet the requirements of the paper and packaging industry. Whether for a power station, cement plant, asphalt plant or other, our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Gorman-Rupp pumps have the materials of construction to handle the aggressive wastewater of the Paper and Packaging industry. Harder materials for abrasive applications and also various stainless steel alloys to handle the more corrosive environments.
- Aerating Lagoons is made safer and more cost effective by Venturi Aerators, “powered” by Gorman-Rupp pumps. Reduce odours, strip CO2 and increase pH, reducing chemical use and eliminate the need for cranes or boats to access equipment.
- Ragazzini peristaltic pumps can solve the various problems associated with dosing and transferring chemical additives. Ammonium peroxide, calcium sulphate, anti-foaming agents, hydrogen peroxide and potassium ferrocyanide can all be effectively transferred with the right hose element.
- DAF systems can be improved by using EDUR DAF pumps that eliminate the need [and on-going maintenance expense] of air saturation vessels and compressors.
- Grey water pumping with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series grey water pumps. Self-priming pumps with high head capabilities, and high efficiency. Easy to monitor and service.
- Waste chemical sludge can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle. A variety of linings enable the pumping of abrasive and/or corrosive media.
- Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from 92 years experience, EDUR centrifugal pumps are rugged in construction, with hand finished open impellers.