Super U Series
The Gorman-Rupp Super U Series self priming dewatering pumps combines the best features of quality trash pumps in Australia with increased fuel efficiency and higher heads to pump through smaller and/or longer discharge piping systems or overcome the losses in filter systems. These centrifugal pumps have been designed for economical, heavy duty (24/7) trouble-free operation. Advantages include:
- Ability to mount high and dry above the water (not in it)(to 7.6m)
- Low cost of ownership
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Advanced safety features to protect operators
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids
- Any engine brand required by the customer
- Choice of skid or trailer mounted configuration
Super U Series Dewatering Pump – Performance
- Flows: 5 l/s – 75 l/s
- Heads: 5m – 60m
- Solids: to 32mm spheres (not stringy)
- Size: 3″, 4″ + 6″
- Priming: Guaranteed Re-Primer
- Application: Effluent, Grey Water and Dirty Water
Super U Series Dewatering Pump – Special Features
External Shimless Adjustment
Gorman-Rupp Super U series dewatering pumps offer external shim-less adjustment of the impeller/wear plate clearance. This easy process keeps pumps at their peak efficiency and minimises blockages generally associated with stringy material being caught in “open” tolerances. The unique collar and adjusting screw allow for incremental adjustments of the wear plate clearance with the turn of a hand.
Exclusive Gorman-Rupp Cartridge Seal
Super U series dewatering pumps come standard with Gorman-Rupp‘s exclusive double floating, self aligning, oil lubricated mechanical cartridge seal with faces of silicon carbide. Seals have 316 Stainless Steel stationary seat, fluorocarbon elastomers and 18-8 Stainless Steel cage and spring.
Solids Handling Impeller
Although producing high heads and high efficiencies for a self priming pump, the Super U dewatering pump can handle limited solids (up to 32mm spheres – depending on model). They are constructed of ductile iron to resist impact from foreign material.
Removable Cover Plate
Super U series dewatering pumps have a large removable cover plate to access pump internals for clearing blockages or for maintenance of the impeller, wear plate, flap valve or mechanical seal.
Super U Series Dewatering Pump – Overview
Gorman-Rupp Pumps for Construction
Gorman-Rupp Contractor Pump Guarantee