Ultra V Series
The Gorman-Rupp Ultra V Series is the most advanced self priming dewatering pump on the market today. They are rugged, dependable, high performance centrifugal pumps, designed to deliver a long and low maintenance service life, with low fuel consumption and low cost of ownership. Advantages include:
- Ability to mount high and dry above the water [not in it][to 7.6m]
- Efficiencies up to 20% higher than any other solids handling self primer
- Higher pressures [heads] [up to 300%] than any other solids handling self primer
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Advanced safety features to protect operators
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids
Ultra V Series Dewatering Pump – Performance
- Flows: 10 l/s – 100 l/s
- Heads: 5m – 100m (+)
- Solids: 76mm spheres + Stringy
- Size: 3″, 4″, 6″
- Priming: Guaranteed Re-Primer
- Application: Effluent to Trash and Sewage
Ultra V Series Dewatering Pump – Special Features
The heavy-duty balanced, two-vane, semi-open ductile iron impellers provide maximum life. Pump-out vanes on the back shroud reduce foreign material build-up behind the impeller, minimising pressure on the seal and maximising bearing life.
|Patented Cartridge Seal
Gorman-Rupp’s double floating, self aligning, oil-lubricated mechanical seal is specifically designed for abrasive and/or trash handling applications. The silicon carbide faces and extra large seal oil chamber provide superior dry-run capability. The patented cartridge design also allows for accurate and easy installation.
|Replaceable Wear Plate
A replaceable wear plate has Gorman-Rupp‘s patent-pending, self-cleaning design to ensure that debris is cleared away and does not collect on the impeller vanes. This innovative design reduces life cycle costs by minimising blockages.
All Ultra V Series dewatering pumps come standard with anti-rotation ribs within the seal chamber area, reducing internal wear and maximising seal life.
|Patented External Shim-less Adjustment System
The shim-less cover plate adjustment allows for accurate maintenance of the clearance between the impeller and wear plate, without realigning belts, couplings or other drive components. Once adjustments have been made, the unique collar and adjusting screw maintains the clearance setting even if the cover plate is removed. Peak efficiency is maintained, while doubling the life of the impeller and wear plate. The life of the wear plate is maximised with the combination of the shim-less cover adjustment and the additional rotating assembly spacers.
Ultra V Series Dewatering Pump – Overview