The Gorman-Rupp 10 Series grey water pump range of self priming centrifugal pumps and effluent pumps have been delivering excellent service to industry since 1946. With large inspection cover to access pump internals for service or blockage removal and a very thick vaned solids handling impeller, 10 Series pumps are the choice for many an abattoir, concrete batch plant or chemical plant. Advantages include:
- Ability to mount high and dry above the wet well [not in it]
- Capital cost savings over wet well/ dry well constructions
- Low cost of ownership
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids
10 Series Grey Water Pump – Performance
- Flows: 2 l/s – 300 l/s
- Heads: 5m – 40m
- Solids: to 76mm spheres
- Size: 1-1.5″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 12″
- Priming: Self priming pump. Not re-primer.
- Application: Effluent to Industrial trash/wastewater pump
10 Series Grey Water Pump – Special Features
|Heavy Duty Impeller
Gorman-Rupp 10 Series grey water pumps have heavily constructed two-vane semi-open impellers to handle heavy duty abrasive and or corrosive wastewater pumping applications. Depending on the model, these grey water pumps will handle up to 75mm spherical solids and have “pump-out” vanes on the back of the impeller to reduce foreign material build-up around the seal area.
|Multiple seal Options
10 Series pumps are available with many seal options to meet the needs of each application. Gorman-Rupp’s exclusive tungsten titanium carbide faced, double floating, self aligning, oil lubricated seals are recommended for all the tough jobs. Double mechanical grease seals or self-lubricated mechanical seals in various materials are also available for less demanding applications.
|Removable Cover Plate
A large removable cover plate on 10 Series grey water pumps allows quick and easy access to pump internals without needing to disconnect piping or drives. Blockages can be cleared quickly, and impeller, wear plate and seal can be readily accessed for inspection and service.
Gorman-Rupp 10 Series wastewater pumps have replaceable wearplates which fasten to the cover plate and may be replaced in minutes. No expensive castings to replace.