Super T Series
The Gorman-Rupp Super T Series self priming centrifugal wastewater/sewage pump has been the world benchmark for this technology since 1963 (>50 years). They have been designed for economical, trouble-free operation, with superior solids handling capability and a large inspection cover to access pump internals for service or blockage removal. Advantages include:
- Ability to mount high and dry above the wet well (not in it)
- Low cost of ownership
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Advanced safety features to protect operators
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs, with removable rotating assembly
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids
- New Eradicator Solids Management System
Super T Series Wastewater Sewage Pump – Special Features
The heavy-duty balanced, two-vane, semi-open ductile iron impellers provide maximum life. Pump-out vanes on the back shroud reduce foreign material build-up behind the impeller, minimising pressure on the seal and maximising bearing life.
|Patented Cartridge Seal
Gorman-Rupp’s double floating, self aligning, oil-lubricated mechanical seal is specifically designed for abrasive and/or trash handling applications. The silicon carbide faces and extra large seal oil chamber provide superior dry-run capability. The patented cartridge design also allows for accurate and easy installation.
|Removable Rotating Assembly
Gorman-Rupp Super T series wastewater pumps are designed with a removable rotating element. This assembly can be removed and replaced in minutes without disconnecting piping or disturbing motor alignment.
|Removable Cover Plate
All Super T series pumps have a large removable cover plate for accessing pump internals for the quick removal of blockages. Check valves, impellers and wear plates can also be replaced through this cover.