The Gorman-Rupp G Series range of self priming positive displacement rotary gear pumps is designed to provide superior performance in the transfer of process fluids, unmatched in the industry. Available in Medium-Duty , Heavy-Duty and Extreme-Duty (abrasive service) models, gear pump materials include cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel.
G Series self priming pumps are manufactured with unique features that enable them to perform better and last longer on countless applications, providing quality and reliability that make the G Series the premier gear pump in the industry.
- An automatic idler pin lubrication system uses the pumped fluid to continuously cool and lubricate the idler pin and bush to reduce wear in this area.
- An internal seal cavity venting system provides a continuous flow of liquid through the seal area, ensuring cooling and reducing pressure. This reduces seal face
- load, increasing seal life.
- A deep “end-feed” area offers superior priming performance under low inlet pressure conditions and/or high viscosity liquids.
- Easy to service
- Viscosities to 440,000 cSt
- Pressures to 20.7 bar (300 psi)
- Flows to 2200 litres per minute
- Handle a variety of liquids , including highly viscous, high temperature and abrasive fluids
- Widest range of sealing options in the industry
- High strength gear material eliminates the need for special steel fittings traditionally needed for viscous applications.
- Widest range of housing ports
- Widest range of bushing materials