The Gorman-Rupp ES Base Mounted sewage pump stations are pre-engineered packaged units with one, two or more sewage pumps, motors, all valves, interconnecting piping and can be supplied with or without controls and liquid level control systems.
The sewage pumps in the station can either be Gorman-Rupp’s Super T or Ultra V Series sewage pumps. Flows to 250 l/s for a single pump can be achieved, and this can be expanded with self priming pumps, because only the suction line needs to be in the wet well [not whole pumps], so that 3 or more sewage pumps can be utilised. A variety of enclosures are available to house the sewage pump equipment.
- Lower civil costs/ engineering
- Sewage pump stations are fully equipped and ready to “plug and play”
- Lower operational costs
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Intuitive control system
- New advanced level control system keeps electrical equipment out of the wet well
- Able to solve many application problems, including those with steep system head curves
- All components within Gorman-Rupp packaged sewage pump stations are warranted for 5 years
- Can work with the revolutionary Self Cleaning Sump (SCS) for a complete sustainable system