The Gorman-Rupp Super T Series self-priming dewatering pump has been the world benchmark for this technology since 1963 (>55 years). These engine driven pumps are direct coupled to diesel engines through flexible flywheel couplings to ensure perfect alignment between pump and engine. These are mounted onto our “engitank” platform. This platform includes an extra heavy duty fuel tank base with a 450 litre capacity, lifting points on 4 corners, fork lift pockets, and a central lifting frame. A sheet-metal roof is provided to help protect the engine from the elements.
- Simple priming system. Just fill casing with water.
- No complicated “add-on” priming systems.
- Pump solid particles up to 76mm dia
- Pump stringy materials [rags, bags and wipes] with Eradicator technology
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Advanced safety features to protect operators
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs, with externally adjustable clearances.
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids
- Any engine brand required by the customer.
- Choice of skid or trailer mounted configuration