Super T Series pumps now have several variants that either improve solids handling or efficiency.The Gorman-Rupp Super T Series self-priming centrifugal wastewater/sewage pump has been the world benchmark for this technology since 1963 (>50 years). They have been designed for economical, trouble-free operation, with superior solids handling capability and a large inspection cover to access pump internals for service or blockage removal.
- Self-Priming pump has the ability to mount high and dry above the wet well (not in it)
- Low cost of ownership
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues – no more working over water/heights/cranes/heavy swinging weights
- Surface-mounted pumps with easy access for monitoring or service
- Advanced safety features including pressure relief valve to protect operators
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs, with removable rotating assembly
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids