The Gorman-Rupp Super T Series sewage and wastewater pumps with Eradicator™ Solids Management System are a series of self-priming centrifugal pumps designed specifically for handling municipal and industrial wastewater containing stringy, difficult to pump, solids in suspension (such as wet wipes, rags and feathers).
They have been designed for economical, trouble-free operation, with design features that deliver superior solids handling capability and a large inspection cover to access pump internals for service or blockage removal. Gorman-Rupp Super T Series wastewater and sewage pumps have been used for pumping of WAS and RAS and for digester recirculation with great success in wastewater treatment plants around the country, as well as food process plants, paper mills and other heavy industries. The Eradicator™ system advances the solids handling capabilities of this range.
- Ability to mount high and dry above the wet well [not in it]
- Low cost of ownership
- Greatly reduced OH&S issues
- Easy access for monitoring or service
- Advanced safety features to protect operators
- Improved maintenance features to greatly reduce maintenance time and costs, with removable rotating assembly
- A variety of materials of construction to handle abrasive and/or corrosive fluids