Watch videos here showcasing Gorman-Rupp pumps:
GORMAN-RUPP PUMPS DELIVERING EXCELLENCE
GORMAN-RUPP PUMP VS. COMPETITOR PUMP
6500 Series® end suction centrifugal pumps are based on the proven technology of Gorman-Rupp’s Prime Aire® and Prime Aire Plus® priming-assisted pump models. The 6500 Series was designed to extend Gorman-Rupp’s end suction centrifugal pump offering and to better serve applications where a suction lift is not required. A double volute mitigates shaft breakage and extends the life of the mechanical seals, wear rings and bearings, all while maintaining hydraulic efficiency, while a side access port allows for easy access to pump interior for inspection and clean out while the pusher bolt capability assists in the removal of the suction flange.
- High efficiency
- Alloy steel shafts with stainless steel options
- Dual sight gauges for bearing and seal cavities
- Smart Scroll® indexable discharge location
- Atmospheric vent
- Oversized bearings for longer bearing life
- Double volute on larger models
- Solids-handing models include side access for inspection and clean out
The Gorman-Rupp Roto-Prime range of self priming centrifugal pumps is specifically designed for pumping petroleum products, petrochemicals and solvents. The Roto-Prime fuel pump incorporates a variable capacity vane [priming] pump which quickly and automatically evacuates air and vapour from suction lines, making them ideal for loading, off-loading transports and stripping hoses.
- Ability to mount high and dry above the liquid source
- Eliminates vapour lock or air lock in suction lines
- Easy access for monitoring or service
The Gorman-Rupp engine driven pump is designed for applications which require high flow efficiency (even if heads are higher) and solids handling capability. Unlike the pressed aluminium housings with internal volutes, these Gorman-Rupp pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminium components.
- Suction lifts to 7.6 metres
- Petrol engine or diesel drive
- 2”, 3” and 4” sizes available
- Handle large solids (up to 50mm for the 4” pump)
- Flows to 38 litres per second
- Heads to 30 metres
- Removable cover-plate to access pump internals for inspection and/or blockage removal
Our Team is available to answer your pump query within the hour
Hydro’s experts are standing by to help you get the best pump, aerators and genuine spare parts for your specific project.
(02) 9898 1800
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm