Hydro Innovations provides a wide range of heavy duty self priming pumps to meet the requirements of the Water and Wastewater Industry. Whether for a power station, cement plant, asphalt plant or other, our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:
- WAS and RAS and raw sewage pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Capable of priming to depths of 7.6m, Gorman-Rupp pumps last longer, are easier to maintain and are safer and easier for operators to use. No cranes or opening of wet wells needed.
- Aerating Lagoons is made safer and more cost effective by Venturi Aerator units, “powered” by Gorman-Rupp pumps. Reduce odours, strip CO2 and increase pH, and makes accessing equipment safer and easier, eliminating the need for crnaes and boats.
- Grit pumping is made easier with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Gorman-Rupp pumps last longer, are easier to maintain and are safer and easier for operators to use than any other grit pump. Harder materials extend the life of wearing parts and the pumps themselves, and no cranes or opening of wet wells is needed.
- Sewage pump stations mostly use the conventional submersible pump, but self priming pumps offer safer environments for operators and reduced life cycle costs.
- Sludge with high % solids can be effectively transferred using Ragazzini peristaltic pumps. Pumps can operate on high suction lifts, can deliver pressures to 15 Bar, and can handle extremely viscous fluids.
- DAF systems can be improved by using EDUR DAF pumps that eliminate the need [and on-going maintenance expense] of air saturation vessels and compressors.
- Grey water pumping with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series grey water pumps. Self-priming pumps with high head capabilities, and high efficiency. Very easy equipment to monitor and service.
- Wastewater can also be effectively pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle. A variety of linings enable the pumping of abrasive and/or corrosive media.
For more detailed information you can download our wastewater pump brochure here