Hydro Innovations provide a wide range of quality self priming pumps in Australia to meet the requirements of many applications within the Wine Industry. Our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:-
- Must and Lees pumping with a Ragazzini peristaltic pump offers a delicate pumping action with a range of features including CIP capabilities, early leak detection [to minimize product loss], and pump casings without lubricant [to minimize contamination]. Ragazzini peristaltic pumps offer a slow and gentle pumping action to handle shear sensitive and delicate fluids, making them ideal for the wine industry.
The Rotho peristaltic pump does not damage the grapes, skins, or seeds, during pumping. Comparative tests have shown that more than 50% of the whole berries being pumped pass through the ROTHO pumps totally intact and without damage.
When pumping white whole berries, crushed berries or whole clusters with the Rotho system there is a 10-15% lower polyphenol content than with traditional systems.
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Capable of priming to depths of 7.6m, Gorman-Rupp pumps are the safest for operators and a low maintenance alternative compared to other pumping types. No issues with grape stalks, gloves or anything else that finds its way into wastewater pits. Large solids handling capability and a large removable cover plate to allow access to pump internals, gives operators peace of mind.
- Aerating Lagoons can be more cost effective by Venturi-Aeration units. Mounting them on lagoon banks reduces installation costs, while producing dissolved oxygen at equal to or better than other kinetic aeration technologies. WHS issues are also greatly reduced, having a positive impact on morale and costs.
- Grey water pump with Gorman-Rupp self-priming Super U Series pumps. They are high head, so suitable for pumping long distances or for irrigation systems.
- Waste sludge and slurries can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle.
- Efficient Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. With temperature ranges from -40OC to 140OC, EDUR single stage or multi-stage pumps are ideal for heavy duty applications.
More information on Wine Industry Equipment here in our Hydro Innovations brochure.