Hydro Innovations is able to provide a wide range of quality pumps to meet the requirements of many applications within the Wine Industry. Our products offer safer, more cost effective solutions in the following areas:-
- Must and Lees pumping with a Ragazzini peristaltic pump offers a delicate pumping action with a range of features including CIP capabilities, early leak detection [to minimize product loss], and pump casings without lubricant [to minimize contamination]. Ragazzini peristaltic pumps offer a slow and gentle pumping action to handle shear sensitive and delicate fluids, making them ideal for the wine industry
- Wastewater pumping with Gorman-Rupp self priming centrifugal pumps. Capable of priming to depths of 7.6m, Gorman-Rupp pumps last longer, are easier to maintain and are safer and easier for operators to use. Pump solids laden wastewater, inclusive of plastic bags, gloves, grape stalks and other materials that would clog other pumps
- Aerating Lagoons is made safer and more cost effective by Venturi-Aeration units, “powered” by Gorman-Rupp pumps. Reduce odours, strip CO2 and increase pH, reducing chemical use and eliminate the need for cranes or boats to access equipment.
- DAF systems can be improved by using EDUR DAF pumps thave no air saturation (pressure) vessel, means no maintenance and no yearly re-certification. No compressor means less energy consumption and less maintenance.
- Grey water pumping with Gorman-Rupp Super U Series pumps. Self-priming, with high head capabilities, and high efficiency. Easy to monitor and service.
- Waste sludge and slurries can be pumped effectively with Ramparts air driven diaphragm pumps. Only three wetted moving parts and an “indestructible” pump body make for a cost effective life cycle.
- Hot and cold water pumping with EDUR centrifugal pumps. Built from 92 years experience, EDUR centrifugal pumps are rugged in construction, with hand finished open impellers.
More information on Wine Industry Equipment here in our Hydro Innovations brochure.